sâmbătă, 11 octombrie 2008

slowly going home


Many thoughts cross my mind today, there are some things that i'm slowly starting to accept, some realities that I've ignored for such a long time.

So many roads, so many calls all seem right but only one is right. I fought God for so long, I tryed living without Him and I've tasted Hell. He has put me on the ground, demanding an answer from me "Do you choose me or the world? Are you finally ready to trust Me? Can you stop putting Me in a box!"

"You know I want to Lord is just more realities seem more real than You. I know so much about You but still...I wanna go out there see the world do things that I never imagined doing, feeling free watching the ocean, running on the beach. I'm suffocating here, chained in responsabilities and things I find frustrating."

I know I lost my way.

"Will you choose Me or yourself?"

"I will....."

2 comentarii:

anka spunea...

you will.....choose Him because I know you....and it`s the best choice...si by the way you choose Him once...it wouldn`t be hard to choose Him again...be blessed:):*

constantin_ab spunea...

de ce suntem asa departe?

iubirea este mereu printre noi, jubirea pentru parinti, pentru copii, pentru Dumnezeu si toate apartin IUBIRII absolute
ma gandesc permanent la tine,
trebuie sa fim buni, sa iertam daca avem ce ierta si sa iubim neconditionat, daca avem ce sa iubim, dar noi avem,
te am numai pe tine vis frumos al vieti mele.......

85 M.C.A. EU......