sâmbătă, 22 noiembrie 2008

Jared Padalecki


Jared was chosen as one of People Magazine's Sexiest Men Alive for 2007.

On his first day of driver's ed, Jared thought he was on a one-way street and started to drive on the left side of the road!

Jared is of Polish descent.

While filming the movie The Flight of the Phoenix Jared was in a minor car accident, afterwhich he looked around and thought he was dead. He told himself "I had better call production and tell them I'm dead." He apparently continued to think he was dead until someone passed by and asked him why he was standing on the side of the road.

Jared freaked when he was told they wanted to cover him with wax for real on the movie House Of Wax. Jared spent ages complaining to everyone who would listen that he didn't want to do it. Before eventually caving in and doing it anyway. Later he said that it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be!

Jared: (on “Supernatural” co-star Jensen Ackles) I have an older brother and a younger sister, and Jensen does as well, so he and I just kicked it off pretty quickly. He’s Texan, I’m Texan... You hear these horror stories about Desperate Housewives and stuff, where everybody’s arguing about trailers, but we just want to work hard and make sure our crew is happy.

Jared: A girl I'm attracted to, but there has to be more than just a physical attraction. I want a girl I can talk to and have fun doing random things with. Someone who I enjoy and who enjoys me. She has to have a good sense of humor and be willing to kid around.

Jared: (on not much of a partying type) I have a house, with two big plasma-screen TVs, two dogs, a grill, chessboard. I like to keep it low-key: invite friends over, order some Papa John's pizzas and Coors Light, play poker and ping-pong and chill. I'm pretty private.

Jared: People used to say I looked like Matt Damon. Now I get Brad Pitt. [Laughs] Yeah, I wish.

Jared: (about being called a hottie) You know since Jensen and I are so hot, it's very flattering and so cute and a girl will come up or a guy and say 'hey your so cute' you know blah blah blah whatever. Um it just (laughs) no, I'm here to film a TV show...... it's flattering, it's very flattering and it's fun to tease each other about that.

Jared: I'm so happy with my family, my career and my friends, and I'd like for them to be here forever, so I guess loss is what scares me the most. - On the thing that scares him the most.

Jared: (On love) Don't place expectations on someone. Enjoy the time you have together, and let it go where it goes.

Jared: My drama coach gave me a lot of self-confidence when I wasn't sure of myself.

Niciun comentariu: