sâmbătă, 22 noiembrie 2008

Kirk Cameron and The Way of the Master


Kirk was not raised in a church-going home and describes himself as a devout atheist from a very young age. By the age of 14 he was so convinced there was no God that he laughed at those who thought there was. But that all changed one afternoon as he sat in his sports car pondering the first Gospel message he had ever heard.

Kirk continues to be actively involved in quality family entertainment and travels throughout the country, making the most of every opportunity to further the Gospel. He speaks in schools, churches and at community events. He is also a producer and host of The Way of the Master television series and radio program..

Kirk and his wife Chelsea have six children and live in southern California.

150,000 people die every 24 hours—most without the Savior. We are deeply concerned that so few Christians reach out to the lost. Statistics show that this is as low as 5%. One of the reasons for this is that many don’t feel equipped. As a ministry, our sole purpose is to inspire and equip Christians—to teach them how to share the gospel simply, effectively, biblically . . . the way Jesus did. “The Way of the Master” is non-denominational. We believe and preach that the Bible is the Word of God, and that Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh, crucified for the sin of the world, and that He rose again on the third day. We believe and teach that salvation is by grace, through faith, and not of works.

I was being foolish. An atheist can't stand behind their assertion that God doesn't exist. The stupidest thing I ever could have done was to reject His Truth. 
(Kirk Cameron)

I was experiencing all the success the entertainment industry has to offer, but I knew there had to be something more. It was sort of through that God prepared me to hear about His great plan. 
(Kirk Cameron)

I'm not perfect in my walk but I want to do the right thing. 
Kirk Cameron 

Our first priority is our kids. 
(Kirk Cameron) 

Put your nose into the Bible everyday. It is your spiritual food. And then share it. Make a vow not to be a lukewarm Christian. 
(Kirk Cameron) 


Think of someone you know who's not saved but you may be afraid to share the Gospel with that person. I've found a way that's radically effective in training people to share the Gospel. 
(Kirk Cameron)

I came all this way for a reason. Today is the day of salvation. Trust Jesus to save you. Then be sincere as God knows a pretender. 
(Kirk Cameron) 

I could have anything I wanted and if I didn't have it, it was because I didn't want it. 
(Kirk Cameron)

www.thewayofthemaster.com check it out it's worth it!






Un comentariu:

anka spunea...

numai ieri am mai vazut o data primele 2 parti din Left behind :P